2020 Best of Show Trophies
Participants must register to enter the car show. Save time by registering online here! After your vehicle has completed the registration process, you will be directed to a parking spot. You are to have your vehicle ready to be judged by no later than 11:30 a.m. Your hood should be up, trunk up (if applicable), there should be access to the interior (vehicle is unlocked), and any detailing for presentation should be completed before judging begins. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions upon your arrival. If you need any additional information in advance, please contact us.
General Information on the judging of vehicles:
Please be familiar with the general information below. Our judging process is designed to be as fair as possible.
- There are 26 categories of vehicles judged.
- Each vehicle can only be entered into one of these 26 categories (listed on the registration page here.)
- There will be two judges assigned to each category.
- Vehicles are NOT compared to other vehicles in the same category. Each vehicle is judged individually based on a point system. See below for the individual car, truck, and motorcycle judging sheets for your reference.
- Once a vehicle is judged, all the points are totaled. There are 100 total points possible.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies are awarded to the three highest point winners in each of the 26 categories. (74 trophies total, not including Best of Show)
- Any ties are revisited to be re-evaluated.
- Scores of individual people and vehicles are kept confidential.
- Discussion between the owners and the judges while the judging process is occurring is discouraged.
- The Best of Show judges will be provided the 1st place winner of each of the 26 categories. They will then determine Best Car, Best Truck, and Best motorcycle and award the respective Best of Show trophies at the end.
The three judging sheets are shown below for your reference: